Foundation Stage Newsletter
1st December 2017
This week we have been:
- Learning about positional language
- Following instructions for positional language e.g. put the teddy under the chair
- Using our sounds to make simple words and beginning to write them
- Practising writing our names
- Writing the letter sounds we have learnt
- We are trying really hard to blend our sounds to read words e.g. c-a-t
- Writing our news
Lines for our Nativity.
If your child has a line to say in the Nativity please practise it so that they know it confidently.
Our Nativity is on:
Friday 8th December 2:30pm KS2 hall.
Reading books and phonics books.
Please make sure reading books and phonics books are in book bags every day.
This week we have been learning the tricky words I, no, go, to, the, into. Please practise learning these at home.
This week's homework is...
Can you read your reading book under somewhere, in somewhere, on top of somewhere, in front of and between something?
Put photos on Tapestry
Miss Smith, Mrs Aiton and Mrs Marino