3rd April 2019
This week we have been:
- Making cakes and biscuits for our cake sale to support our charity Herts and Essex Air Ambulance
- Making Easter cards
- Using our sounds to write simple words
- We are trying really hard to blend our sounds to read words e.g. s-u-n, s-oi-l
- Practising our handwriting to make it as neat as we can.
- Observing our chicks
- Writing in our progress books about our mums
- Talking about Easter
Please continue to read over the holidays as much as you can.
Complete the maths challenge cards
Practise writing simple sentences
Complete ‘Moment from home’ – this time have a go at writing a couple of sentences yourself
Thank you to all of you that contributed to our charity week. The children enjoyed making cakes and biscuits and loved showing you their learning journals and classroom.
PE kits have been sent home, please ensure they return back to school on the first day back.
We have now named our chicks J The winning names are:
We have now pulled the names from the hat for the helpers. If you were chosen, we would have spoken to you. Thank you if you offered.
Have a lovely holiday.
We will see you all on Wednesday 24th April J
Miss Smith, Mrs Marino and Mrs Aiton.