28th April 2017
This week we have been…
- Learning about the lifecycle of a butterfly
- Reading the story of The Hungry Caterpillar and writing about the foods he ate
- Making caterpillars and butterflies
- Doubling different numbers to find out how many altogether
- Looking at symmetry and
- Starting to practise different events for sports day
Sports Day (Some info)
Sports day (Friday 30th June) will take approximately 1 hour and starts from 1:45pm till around 2:45pm. The children participate in a ‘round robin’ of activities and the parents can follow their children to watch each activity (siblings are grouped together).
The event is subject to weather conditions and we hope to proceed but it can be cancelled if the weather is not suitable. A second date will then be arranged.
PE (Change for spring 2)
PE is now taking place outside. You can bring in tracksuit bottoms for PE if you wish. (PE takes places on Tuesday / Wednesday).
Please label their clothes.
All personal toys should stay at home and not be brought to school.
Choose 1 day over the weekend and write about something that your child has done.
- Finger spaces
- Capital letters
- Cursive letter formation
- Full stops at the end of a sentence
Mr Eldridge, Mrs Marino &