28th June 2019
This week we have been:
- Reading the story of The Night Pirates
- Writing a party shopping list
- Making our own pirate hats, crowns and eye patches
- Checking we can count, recognise and order numbers to 20
- Naming 3D shapes
- Learning about the properties of 3D shapes
- Joining in with the story of Peter Pan. We had a visit from Perform drama school. We had a great time.
Sports Day is next Friday. Please can you bring in a pair of trainers or plimsolls on Monday. Please ensure that they are named and also bear in mind that the plimsolls that are in your child’s P.E bag currently may now be too small.
Well done to all of the children who read 5 or more times this week and achieved their certificate.
RMA have a growing collection of unnamed cardigans. If you have lost one please feel free to have a look to see if one is yours. However, please can I remind you that if your child’s clothing is not named, it makes it very difficult for us to get items back to you.
Miss Smith, Mrs Marino and Mrs Aiton.